fall 2010

Friday, January 30, 2009

Not to be outdone by Logan...Lauren hits Utah!

Well, after MUCH consideration I finally decided to let Lauren go snowboarding in Utah with Dustin's family. They leave today at 3:40 pm so please say a prayer for her safety! It's her first experience on an airplane and I so wish I could see her face as the plane lifts off the ground. She's loaded up w/magazines to read on the flight and of course packed everything in her closet in the LARGEST suitcase we could find. Girls!! You gotta love them. I think Logan took the smallest bag he could find last weekend and MAYBE a fresh change of clothes each day. Lauren probably has 5 outfits to choose from each day she it gone. And of course hats, scarfs and gloves have to match corresponding outfit! I'll let you know the highlights next week from her trip and hopefully I'll get some good pics as well.

No comments: