fall 2010

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nashville Flea Market and Snowboarding...all in the same weekend

What a busy weekend our family had. John & I decided at the last minute to get a booth at the state fairgrounds and see if we could sell our bags. We went into it knowing it was NOT our market but still wanted to give it a try. We realized by Sunday our time would be better spent sticking to women's conferences and our target market. BUT...I did enjoy hanging out w/my hubby! It's been a long time since we spent the entire weekend together just talking and laughing. The bad thing is we ate way too much junk food...nachos & cheese, hot dogs, hamburgers...oh and a vendor next to ours was selling homemade chessbars!!!! YUMMY!

Logan also had a fun packed weekend. He went snowboarding with 5 other guys to Paoli Peaks in Indiana. He says he's never been so SORE in his life. Let me just say the boy is skin & bones!! No wonder his muscles (what he has of that is!) were in shock! Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE THAT CHILD! I prayed ALL weekend for him to be safe and actually had to call him a couple of times just to check on him. I know....but he's my baby! I did refrain from panicking too much when he had not called in last night to tell me when he would be home. By 10 pm I couldn't stand it any longer so I had to call him. He answered and was like "I'm 2 minutes from the house". Thank you Lord for protecting my baby AND letting him have a great time.

No comments: